untitled for now
It’s March 31st, and I can finally tell you …
- this experience was the worst
- it was impossible to find little moments to write about or big moments to reflect upon
- I didn’t learn anything at all from this community of writers
- I wasn’t inspired or moved to laughter or tears every single day
- there is no chance that I would do this again next year
Come back tomorrow, April 1st, and I will tell you the real truth 😉
Big thanks to Ona onathought.wordpress.com, my school coach who invited us into this opportunity, and theapplesinmyorchard.wordpress.com, my welcome wagoner for their support, as well as all of the many of you who came to read and write and respond along with me.
Carpe Fabula (Seize the Story!),
Part of Slice of Life by Two Writing Teachers March Slice a Day Challenge! I’m slicing every day this month. Thanks for stopping by!